From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:54:59 -0600
I have one of these devices myself.  I purchased it from a vet a few
years ago.  She called it a "pill popper" -- it's a syringe-like device,
only it has a multi-split rubber tip instead of a needle.  The rubber
tip holds the pill so that you can put the device in your pet's mouth,
then press the plunger to deliver the pill.  Very handy device!

Here's one similar:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=11938

If you don't like that one (which isn't exactly like mine, but looks
pretty close functionality-wise), you might search for "pet medication
delivery devices" or something along that line.

HTH!

~Eri