From:
daoine o' aka the ferret queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 22:39:53 -0600
hi all,

i work at a natural grocery store in colorado (a fairly small 5-state
chain) and we have cases and cases of 'farmer's market' brand organic
pumpkin on hand, currently $1.55/can. i have heard from shoppers that
we are indeed one of the only places that are carrying it, and that
walmart was even telling people to come to us for it. i hadn't heard
an official story about why nowhere else has it, but we do.

i don't know how much help this might be to anyone as it's probably
pretty expensive for me to ship cans of pumpkin to someone, but...
maybe try your local natural grocers?

~sherrie, aka daoine o', the ferret queen
burleigh and pandora
 ...and those waiting over the bridge...
pixie-doodle, shay-shay mcweasel, max, sascha-beanhead, razzle,
jezebel, monty-boo, loki, sylvi, natasha the stranger, and dweezil...
my one small star.