From:
William Alan Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 02:30:41 -0500
When a ferret is going through a false pregnancie you have all the makings
of a real pregnancie except no kits.  No human intervention is likely to be
needed.  We almost don't even bother to pay 'extra' attention to falsing
jills.  What you would see is a mucousy plug come out and thats about it.
Our jills seem to be calendar oriented and if pregnat there will be kits on
day 42.  Not 41, not 42, day 42.  Some other folks have jills that aren't so
good with calendars though.  On the day before delivery you will see the
same plug.  Kits will be out starting within 24 hours.

If there is a chance that you have a pregnant jill CALL an experienced
breeder.  If its been '42' days already  you better hurry.  Call us if
you like (703)590-3473.  We might know a closer person.

Angora ferret rip off:
This place sounds like a rip off.  Angora ferrets (if they exist - never
seen a picture even) aren't very common but $400 for a ferret????  They
haven't cost that much in years.  I believe that Denmark is the country
of origin.  I'm looking into these myself to see what they are.

Taupe?  Thats it pick a color I have to look up in the dictionary...  I was
guessing that meant something like the dictionary said.  If this is a light
color maybe close to beige or something, I believe cricket is a champagne.
(some folks call them cinnamon but then what do you call a real cinnamon
with the reddish fur?) SO my guess from description is a champagne mitt.
(no stripe or blotches on the top of the head?  does he (she) have white
kneecaps?  spots on the belly?  - all these are associated with the white
feet)

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets