From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 03:34:39 -0500
I just thought I ought to share this one with you.

My older baby, Freckles, loves my best friend.  He often will wrap his short
little ferret legs around her ankles and let her drag him around the apt.
We didn't know at first that this was a sign of affection and meant that he
wanted her to pick him up.  So one day, my best friend as well as another
friend, were over.  I decided to go take a shower, and left the little bad
boy running around while Denise played solitaire on the floor and Melanie
read up on the futon.  I exited the shower to screams and the sounds of
people running.  Freckles must've felt neglected, because he ran at Denise
screaming, and jumped on her back spread eagle like a wombat, stuck on and
started shaking his head making the little exasperated noises he is famous
for.  Melanie had to knock him off Denise's back while she screamed.

Needless to say, Denise is growing a liking to these mystical creatures that
prior to my ownership, she would have never given a second thought to.