From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:45:28 -0400
Hi All:
I am posting this for the shelter mom Claudia Johnson who unfortunately
doesnt have time to read these emails.

Oxford Ferret Rescue is having their 2nd annual fund raiser on Sept. 18,
2004 at the Fairhill Fairgrounds in Elkton , Md.  in the Ed Hall Building
(Rt 273 & 213).  We will begin at 12pm with the live auction at 4pm.
Only $5 admission price per person with children under 12 free.

There will be 2 live bands, karaoke, craft tables, animal portraits, food
and games for kids with prizes!

This non profit 501 c 3 shelter has be soley operated by Claudia Johnson
for the past 6 year.  Currently she has in residence: 40 ferrets, 12
goats, 9 sheep, 14 rabbits, several ducks and numerous cats.  Many of the
animals need medical attention.  If you live near by please come join us
on Sept. 18.  If you would rather send a donation please make your check
payable to the Oxford Ferret Rescue, 3916 Blue Ball Road, Elkton, Md.
21921.

Remember no donation is too small!!!  All donations are welcome!

Thank you all!!!  and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to
email me.

Lisa