From:
Carolyn Kingeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:11:28 -0400
A few days ago there was a post from Heather that I can't stop thinking
about.  I feel that the baby ferret, T-Rex, should not have been returned to
the pet shop.  The poor little thing should have been kept and hopefully
treated by a vet and if money was the problem,(I know how expensive a sick
ferret is) then maybe a shelter or a ferret lover without ferrets at this
time could have taken it in.  Even if the prognosis was death it would have
at least had the companionship of someone who cared.  Obviously the pet shop
did't.  Also I think it was very important to find out what exactly was
wrong with the ferret in case the ferrets that came in contact with it get
sick.  One final thing , this pet shop should not be selling ferrets or any
other animals, they should be closed down.

I would like to know where this pet shop is, if anyone on the lists still
has the article and can give me any info it would be appreciated.

Thanks [log in to unmask]