From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:30:30 -0700
Linda Soule's Shelter is in Gardnerville, Nv and not Lake Tahoe and it
is not being threatened by the fire, thank goodness! The area that is
on fire is in California. Thank you for checking on her! I see her
several times a year. I am from that area and go back to visit family
and give Linda a break so she can take a vacation from time to time.

I just spoke to her and she is doing fine. She is getting many emails
wanting to know if she is ok. She says, she's just fine.

Beth Stanley
The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue
Richmond, Utah