From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:23:50 -0400
Dear Ferret Friends

It is April again, and time to shower your shelter with a dollar bill.
If each one of us gave up one Danish, one drink, one package of
cigarettes, (if you smoke) or one coffee break, you could send a dollar
to your favorite shelter.

Almost everyone can find one dollar.  While you are thinking about it.
shower your shelter today.  It has been a very long winter, heat was
out of sight, and many shelters are hurting.

Thank you in advance, bless you for whatever you can do, and just think
of it as a deposit in your heavenly bank account.  After all, someone
has to pay for the repairs to the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm sending my dollar to Ferretwise Rescue and Rehab, P.O. Box 561,
Marlborough, NH 03455.