From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 08:28:12 -0400
I was wondering what is the advice is for giving Program and Heartgard in
the North?  All year?  6 Months?  Our mosquitos and fleas are almost gone
(we've had one frost).  In another month it should be pretty safe and
another month after that I doubt the ferrets will want to go outside for
more than a minute or two if at all.  A vet told me to keep them on
Heartgard all year since it doesn't hurt them.  Is this right?  What about
Program?

Thanks
Mary
P.S. I'd be happy to mail all my corner pans to anyone who wants them:)