From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:04:38 -0500
Just got our copy of "Soundprints", the Smithsonian's catalogue which
carries stuffed animals with stories related to those animals, as well as
kits for grade school kids.  THE BLACK FOOTED FERRET STUFFED ANIMAL AND
STORY (book and cassette) ARE ON SALE.  Don't know if this means they will
be gone soon or not.  These are the ESPECIALLY CUDDLY versions of toy
ferrets -- big, soft, flexible, and huggable.  The grouping usually goes for
$37.95.  Right now it is listed as number PBC1690 at $19.95.  The number to
order is 1-800-577-2413 (353 Main Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851-1552) (website:
http://www.soundprints.com ).

Still looking for someone talented who can put ferret outlines or picies on
ties for our vet.  Got no reply from recent one asked, even though we can
supply two ties.  (BTW, now have the name and address of a source of
inexpensive ties to paint for any ferret person interested.) CAN YOU HELP
US?

Sukie