From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 00:01:31 -0700
Please,if you have any pics of that crazy topless (rubber boobs) lei
greeter at Sundays Symposium,please send them to me.... I was in shock
when i saw such a site!  Especially when i realized it was me,LOL
[We got some... what's it worth to you?  BIG]

Even won an award from Bob Church...a hula girl to sit in our Van.
May be doing her hula in our boat tho.....;0  Thanks Bob,such fun~!!
We need those pics blown up and autographed by the gropers & kissers &
blackmailed for one of these rescues....LOL

ALL the Drs were fantastic as were the others....you have seen nothing
till you see Linda Iroff in a ferret hat,pooping in the corner & Wolfie
(who looks about 12) making her eat real ferret treats.;))

Skipping the "Happy Restaurant" i spent a fun night with the Docs & Mike
Janke in the Hotels Restaurant.

Try saying insulinomic 10 times after 2 chocolate martinis....ha!
Bruce & Mike had me laughing so hard i was looking for Wolfies'
depends.... go on,try it...

Remember you need those big drinks first tho;))

Thanks everyone for making it one of the best times ever, in my ferret
world....;)

Love to All.....SEATTLE or PORTLAND next time,please??  Richard Bach is
ready,yanno.;)

Much Love,
Ta Ta Tara;)))

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets

[Moderator's note: Well, Linda claims she was only digging at a plant
in that corner, but who am I to quell a good rumor!  BIG]