Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:14:07 -0400
Well, the holidays are just around the corner, the shelter here has
another auction running and will have many items listed thru the
holidays.  This is how we survive.  Please take some time to take a look,
I have 4 really cute ferret drawings listed and will have more of these
soon, all different and one of a kind, I have new items, used items, I
will be getting some jewelry listed in the next day or so, I have Gift
bags for dogs, these were donated.

Take a look and happy bidding,

Sue & the fuzzies
Learn more about the animal shelter &