From:
karen vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 20:32:29 -0400
Okay, as soon as the sun went down, WHO should come trotting down the front
sidewalk but KATO!  I KNOW he hid under the porch all day!  I called him and
stomped the concrete and told the cats and chihuahua to find Kato-to no
avail.  But as soon as the sun goes down, out he comes!  He's down in the
"workshop" now, in an escape-proof ferret cage (?) eating and drinking.
What is his game ?  Is he trying to tell me that if I left his collar and
I.D.  on, he could come and go like a kitty-cat?  Well, the cats MAY be
declawed this week-so no more free range for them, either!  (My kids are
against this 200%-but it's wrong to let them out at bird breeding season,
and wrong to let them out when they have no claws, so I'm stumped!  I've
saved 2 baby chipmunks already-and my kids say"tree rats!  Let the cats have
'em"   I guess we DO draw funny distinctions that have no real basis in
logic.....but....that's the way it is!

Karen