From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:17:29 -0800
Please forgive me while I sing praises for Bob Church.

We, in Columbus, Ohio, were so very fortunate to have him stop and
entertain us for an evening, and I think I can safely say that everyone
had a great time.  Scarlett Gray graciously opened her home-providing
food, drink, Hawaiian Shirts and leis for everyone.  Even though I was
fashionably late, I still got my lei-accompanied by a kiss from a sweet,
young beefcake!!  (no-not Bob)

It was amazing to see Bob "work the room."  I don't know for sure how many
people were there-my guess would be 25 or so...but I believe that Bob
talked with each and every one of them!  He has the unique ability to speak
with anyone on their own level...including ferrets!  And yes...he not only
talked to ferrets-he french kissed one!!  One of the highlights of the
evening was watching Bob interact with the 2nd grade son of one of the
HOFA members.  The boy showed Bob his Pokemon and Bob shared his "pokeboy."
It was quite amusing!

He's witty, he's charming, and he knows an awful lot about ferrets!  If you
ever get the opportunity to listen to this man speak...I urge you to do so.
No matter what this man says...he is far from being ordinary!!

Just sign me....
the newest member of the Bob Church Fan Club

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow