From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 23:56:00 -0700
Thanks, Renee, for reminding me about the Noah's Ark Disaster Training
being held right in my own backyard - LOL! I've been so crazy busy with
the move to my new home lately that it slipped my mind.

If anyone besides Renee will be out here in the Seattle, WA area for
the training next weekend please do feel free to contact me. My new
house is about 20 min. West of North Bend, where the training is being
held, and less than 30 min. north of the Sea-Tac airport. Also, I work
from home so I have a very flexible schedule so I can be on hand to
help get you where you need to go around here :-) Because the training
will be held exclusively on site at the training location, offering up
my home to stay at is not necessary and probably for the best b/c I'm
surrounded by a sea of half-unpacked moving boxes and I don't have any
beds yet in any of the extra 3 bedrooms anyway (how sad it that?) LOL!
And, unfortunately, I can't offer a ferret fix either since I'm
furkid-less at the moment but only until I get settled in and then
I'm going to allow myself to check out the furkids at our shelter
(www.washingtonferret.org). Would LOVE to find me an albino baby but
ya' know, it's the ferrets who pick US and not generally vice versa.

I'm going to try to get into the training if there's still room and it
promises to be well worth it! North Bend is a GORGEOUS but small town
at the base of Mt. Si and the views are breathtaking!!! I hike and mtn.
climb out there often in the summer!!! http://www.mountsi.com/ N. Bend
is also home to some nice outlet malls although I'm not much of a
shopper so I don't frequent the place much. When I'm there, it's to
purchase clothing and gear for my hikes and triathlon races, NOT for
retail therapy - lol!

Please contact me if you're going to be out here for the training or
anytime you pass through the beautiful Pacific NW - there will always
be an open door and open hearts waiting here to meet and greet you :-)

Blessings to you,

Jennifer Brown
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/jen/dante-mem.html

Missing my precious furkids . . . Charlie Harley, Dante Doodlebug,
Sasha & Snowy

"Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give it back
to others"