From:
Vlad Potiyevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 13:00:45 -0400
Beth, as you stated your having problems litter training your fuzzy.

I'm having the same problem with Wolfie (Wolfgang) whos now 7 weeks old.
He's got a three story condo.  His hammack is hung even with the top story.
his food and water are at the bottom level.  He showed a preference to do
hid duty once he wakes up right in the corner of the top level.  So I put
the litterbox right in front of the hammock so he crawls out and in.

I also have a litterbox on the bootom level but he has yet to use that for
anything but digging. Now Wolfie also found it convenient to poop in the
corner of the second level during the night. So what I did was tie a box
into that corner. He now enjoys playing in and out of the box so he no
longer poops there. My girlfriend did the same thing with her fuzzie and it
has worked as well.

Be WARNED!!!  He will just pick another corner as has mine.  I'm dealing
with it at the present and to be honest I'm stumped.  I don't want to put
boxes in all the corners.  i do give him a treat when he uses the litter
right.  But wouldn't you know it, he tried to fake me out several times to
get the treat by pretending to go.

Good Luck!!!  If I develop anything new I'll post.  Other ideas are more
than welcome and highly appreciated.

        Vlad

"You are an ape and the son of an ape and the grandson of an ape.  As for
me, I am nothing.  I have no family name.  My father was an unknown in the
Sunrise Land.  I have done nothing.  I come from nowhere and I go nowhere...
I want nothing and I fear nothing.  If you kill me you will have
accomplished nothing, and no one will care.  Let us pass." - Shike