From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 12:43:28 -0700
YES WE WILL TAKE WHITE FANG AND DO ALL WE CAN FOR HER!!!  Sorry I couldn't
get back to you yesterday much I was gone almost all day and nite then soooo
tired I had to get some sleep.  I can drive some of the way up into Idaho
but don't know exactly how far yet.  I have an old car that isn't completely
trustworthy for too long a journey!!  I will do all I can.  I am working on
my Mom as we speak as she has a good car.  Let me know please!!  TNT!!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *