From:
Anita Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 12:12:50 -0500
This makes NO sense to me....
[summarized from yesterday's FML:]
 ...MANY animals and some humans have health problems from living
in mobile homes because there is a high amount of FORMALDEHYDE GAS
leeching from the walls of mobile homes....

Can you please ELABORATE on this one. I have lived in a mobile home
for many years with lots of animals and I have worked for mobile home
companies for years and I have never heard of anyones animals or
themselves becoming sick from formaldehyde being in the walls of our
homes. The walls are made of plaster board or drywall. Where is the
formaldehyde and why would it be in the walls. Are you saying you
should not have animals if you cannot afford to buy a house and you
live in a 'mobile home'? This is not a fair statement to be putting
out there.

And, for the original poster - I have all of my register vents screwed
down. I first had to drill a hole through the metal and then screwed
them down. Good luck.