From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 05:01:46 -0700
Note: This is not an advertisement, just an availability notice.

As an answer to the occasional post of wanting to find Timmy's at a lower
shipping cost than the usual Fedex, I'm happy to announce it's now
available at the Ferret Store.  This is the direct link:
http://www.ferretstore.com/holmed.html

Or, if entering the front of the store at
http://www.theferretstore.com,
go to "Pharmacy/supplements", then "Holistic Treatments", and Timmy's
tonic as well as the Red Clover combination are available there.  The
price is on the site (I won't mention the price here as it's not an "ad"),
but it INCLUDES ground based free shipping (read as s l o w shipping,
though faster shipping is available at a surcharge).

They also have a lot of other neat ferret stuff, and I'm happy that they
are a stable company with caring people.  They are also working with less
than their normal mark up, so in small quantities the cost is actually less
than thru me, due to the lower cost shipping they can use when time is NOT
of the essence.

Take care, be kind to one another, we're not here for that long:)

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
Timmy's tonic now available at http://www.ferretstore.com/holmed.html