From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:16:02 EST
Rebecca Stout [[log in to unmask]] writes:
>which ones are good and not good.... I asked before and got only one
>resposne..  the response was a thumbs up for Bonaire.  what types are
>there and what kinds are good as well as brands?

Rebecca:

I purchased the Hunter model 375 HEPA air purifier from comfortliving.com
(I have no interest in this web company other than it offered the air
cleaner I wanted at a reasonable price).  This model is Hunter's largest
room air purifier (that I know of anyway).  It has 3 speeds and an ionizer
option.  It comes with a washable prefilter and a replaceable HEPA filter.
I paid $185 total (free shipping) and got the unit within a week.

I have had the unit for three months now and it really does a great job
getting the ferret hair/dander out of the air and even lessens the ferret
"odor" in the ferret room (not a problem for me but I want my guests to
get a good first impression of the New Tres Amigos!).

I consider my purchase of the Hunter Model 375 HEPA Air Purifier to be
one of my best purchases I've made for my new condo ... and I'm thinking
of buying additional units for the bedroom and livingroom!

Hope this helps!

Marc Wilson and the New Tres Amigos (Rocky, Sam and Chloe)