From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:54:09 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Went to the Ferret Frolic in Hadley, Ma. today and bought some cool
things from the vendors there.  There were vendors from Rhode Island,
New Hampshire, and even Pennsylvania.

I bought litterbox clips, new harness and leash sets, and big linoleum
sample squares for cage liners.  Switch and Sabrina would have KILLED me
if they knew about all the ferret goodies I could have come home with...
It was really nice to see so many families there with kids and oh, the
ferrets!  Huuuuge ferrets!  I guess they were Hobs, they surely dwarfed
any of the ladies I have ever had.

Pretty sure I saw Heather W. there, but she had her head together with
another one of the ladies running the whole shebang, and they looked like
they were wrestling with a problem, so I let them be.  Putting something
like that together is way beyond my orgizational skills.  Anyway, I send
my thanks to those who made the event possible.  Switch and Sabrina say
thanks, too, especially for the free beefy ferret treat samples!

Sincerely,
Alexandra in Massachusetts