From:
Linda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:19:48 -0500
When I joined this list it was cause I had a new rescued ferret and wanted
to catch up on anything new or things I might have forgot.  Last ferret was
11 years ago.  In as much as I believe that ferrets are perfectly happy
with ferret kibble as opposed to live :-< food, which cost more I resent
that fact that she had to add all those gory details that she included in
her post.  For the people that don't like that this was very inconsiderate.
Please most people don't want to here about your bathtub!  Just for one of
the answer posts my daughter was attacked from the distance when he saw her
hand move.  He had no contact with her before.  Little hand looks like
something live.

I also do feel for cows or any animal that has to be put to death too.  I'm
sure most of you would be in an uproar if you heard about the person who
let his dog catch and eat ferrets!  He says that natural!

I was an outsider when I joined this list and I still feel as one.  I will
be going back to the canine list which is much more friendly.