From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:54:27 -0400
October 2006 News

Reporter Andy
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order

Possum Here: So Andy are you still upset with miss sue about our news
picture?

Andy Here: I would not say I am weasel dancing about it!

Possum Here: Even after you got the message from miss sue?  Take a look
everybody this is what miss sue wrote to Andy!

MISS SUE HERE: I MADE THIS PICTURE FOR YOUR MUM BECAUSE ANDY YOU WERE SO
SICK I WAS AFRAID YOU WERE GOING TO THE BRIDGE EARLY-SO I FIGURED REALLY
DEEP DOWN YOU AND POSSUM REALLY DID CARE FOR EACH OTHER AS FRIENDS.  I
WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR MUM TO REMEMBER YOU BY-SO I WANT A REPORT
FROM MUM THAT YOU DID GIVE POSSUM A HUG!!!!!  IN THE MEANTIME, HANG IN
THERE; YOU HAVE MANY PEOPLE WISHING YOU WELL!  POSSUM, THANK YOU FOR
BEING THERE FOR ANDY TOO, EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS SQUABBLE A LOT!  Andy
here: Miss Sue you want me to do what?  Hug that missy girl?  Are you
out of your mind?  Can't do it, Nope just can not do that!  I am not
that sick!  ANDY, IF YOU REMEMBER, CLARK KENT WAS THE CUB-REPORTER-AND
LOIS LANE, "A GIRL", WAS THE SENIOR REPORTER!

Andy here: I don't believe it! Clark Kent was the cub - gulp- reporter?
No way... I don't believe that either, you're just teasing me!  You're
just pulling my tail!  You need to stop that right now!

LOLOL!  OK, so he was a REPORTER in TRAINING-Lois Lane was a senior
reporter.  At least I didn't put the glasses on you!  Take a look
http://www.kwflatbed.com./brenda/clarkkent.jpg

Love Miss Sue

Possum Here: News time Andy pants!  Mum, Miss Donna, Miss Nichole and
Mr. Mike all went to Corning to a pet care fair on Sept 17th.  It was a
nice day, Miss Nichole brought her fur kids cause she lives in corning.
All these humans came over to look at our cousins and said "don't they
bite."  I sure wish I had been there I woulda bited them just for being
so silly!

Andy here: Possum it is a good thing you were not there because then the
humans would have been correct that ferrets bite.  You can not go around
biting humans because they say dumb things!  YOU Missy girl would have
proved them right!!!!

Possum Here: Well that is so dumb to say that and to think we all bite.
That is like us fur kids thinking all humans is stupid.  Geezzz; what is
wrong with humans?  Once mum was done at the fair Miss Donna Miss Nicole
and Mr. Mike all went to dinner at Applebee's to celebrate Miss Donna's
birthday.  Mum said it was a good down time day.  Miss Donna then stayed
to help mum get the shelter caught up before she went home and mum fell
into bed.  A lot of this news is old news to us but new to you, there has
been so much going on we could not get it all on last months news.  Miss
Cathy, Miss Donna and mum closed up the pool so if mum gets real ruffled
and hot she will have to wait till it snows now to cool off.  So Miss
Janette no Breezie Boo till it snows!

Andy here: Hey Possum save some news for me!  I am not gone yet so you
just save me some news room!  So my turn, We had some new kids come into
the shelter and mum has been helping other humans find homes for fur kids
she did not have room to take in.  We had Odie come in, he stayed for a
week then he went to go live with Renee in Conn.  He was taken by Nichole
to Susann to Renee; I think that is how it went.  Back in Aug.  Jojo and
Irene came in from Long Island, they was living with a hoarder.  Miss
Susann.  Miss Nichole and Mr. Mike made the trips to get them to meet mum
in Cohocton, to exchange the kids.  Miss Kristie kept the shelter going
while mum was gone to get the new kids from miss Nichole and Mr. Mike.
Then Miss Donna got Jojo up to our favorite Doc because he was bare
naked and very fat.  Our favorite Doc said there was nothing he could do
surgically to help Jojo so mum had doc do a melatonin implant for him.
Jojo is a happy little "big" boy that toddles around happy to be out
and about.  His sissy Irene was very fat when she got here with him but
she has slimmed down and is also happy to be here.  They are both on
the Christmas Giving tree if you would like to give them a wonderful
Christmas this year.  Then we got 2 more kids that were left in a cage
in an apartment that the humans moved out of.  They had no food or water
or bedding, so mum has them boys here too.  They are also on the giving
tree this year.  Here is the link.

http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/Giving%20Tree1.htm

Okay I am getting tired; Miss Possum you can take over, I need to go
rest.  Mum says I am just skin and bone, but I am still eating my kibble
and taking my meds and soup.  Eating Treats too so if you want to send
some I will eat'em!  Have a great month everyone.

Possum Here: Okay Andy you go rest I will take over and finish up this
news.  We have had many shelter friends drop in to help mum.  Miss rose
and the boys were here.  Miss rose mixed our food and folded our laundry.
The boys played with us fur kids, Thanks miss rose.  Mum has been trying
to get things changed and moved around in the store.  mums brother paid
for a new computer for mum's store, so she has been trying to get that
going.  Miss Angela has been spending time here trying to get it up and
running for mum, mum is not real good at computer stuff so Miss Angela is
helping.  Mum is back to work and doing sports runs so between the big
yellow thingy, the store, shelter and new kids mum has been really busy!
Mum says with all the babies she has in this shelter she can not keep up
because when she cleans one room the young 'ins trash it before she can
get the next room done!  I even heard her yell I need to get you brats
out of here.  Phew them young' ins sure are a lot of work!  miss Anna
sended mum some crackers she can eat, Andy's far away mom and dad came to
visit to love on Andy, they brought mum food she can eat too, no wonder
mum is getting chunky!

Andy here: Possum stop!  that is not news that is being not nice!  Mum
is not chunky she is getting healthy again!

Possum Here: oh yeah then why does she look chunky?  Anyway; Miss
Stephanie has started a new ferret club in New York, here is the link.

http://ferretloversuny.org

if you want to join go look and let Miss Stephanie know.  Grape festival
weekend we had lots of visits from lots of people, miss Diana from pa
stopped by with stuffs for us fur kids, mums high school friend came to
visit, mum put a mop in her hand.  Do you know how long they has been
out of school; I heared them talking about how long they has been out.
Do you want me to tell you all?

Andy here: Possum that is going into forbidden territory!  You better
STOP right now!

Possum Here: Oh Andy Pants go back to bed and leave me alone!  Why is
that forbidden?

Andy here: Because you will be telling everyone that mum is old!  OOPS
I think I just goofed.

Possum Here: Mum is old?  Really?  How old?

Andy here: Just do the news and leave that subject alone!  Hey don't
forget to tell about the SOS raffle for ADV this month.

Possum Here: you just did mouthy!  miss Stephanie was here too festival
weekend.  Miss Dianna and Mr. Bob was pose to come but the Kritter craft
got sick so they could not make it.  We was sad about that.  Oh!  Oh!
Miss Stacie she brought mum a blooming onion from the festival!  Mum's
request, Mum ate every drop!  Boy did she pay big for that one.  Mum gots
so so sick for eating something that was not gluten free.  Mum was sick
for 4 days after she ate that!  Mum said it was worth eating it when she
ate it; but she won't be eating another one in this life time.  Okay one
more thing then I needs to stop this news.  The transfer switch campaign
is still going, thank you everyone for all your help, mum will be keeping
you up to date on what is going to happen next.  We are getting close!!!!
Go check out the new club and the Christmas giving tree link.  Andy and
me is on the giving tree this year!  Oh yeah and the link of Clark Kent.
Miss sue is so so clever, Mr. Harry is even more clever he made it so
you could all see what miss sue sent Andy!

Until Next Month;
Andy Senior reporter
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail