From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:12:43 -0400
Hello all and big hugs for those with ill babies and for those who have
recently lost one of these precious creatures.

I just wanted to inform the masses, where it applies, that subsequent to
the closing of the Miami location of the S. Florida Ferret Rescue a group
of us are starting a rescue and referral in Broward County.  We have a
phone number.  561-988-2635.

We are "not" a shelter.  We are a group of ferret lovers dedicated to
finding good homes for unwanted ferrets with adoptive parents who get
educated in ferret health and care.  We also help those lost and found get
back to where they belong or in the alternative we try to find them homes.

Just thought I'd let everyone know we are here.

Dona in S. Florida