From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:30:50 -0500
Hi, everyone,

KayTee recently discontinued their Beef Ferret Treats.  Our little Lady
Ayeka absolutely loves these and will have no other treat, and we are about
out.  Actually, most of our ferrets (as in six out of eight) really like
these.

If anyone knows of a store that still has some in stock, We'd like to buy a
couple of the plastic containers full of these.  If you are seeing this
on FML and are in another part of the country, we will be glad to pay for
shipping as well.  I'll also pick them up anywhere within a reasonable
distance of the Triangle.

Please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] if you have located any
for us.

Thanks,
Caity Martin

(mine:  Adric, Kerr Avon, Nyssa, Romana, and Pertwee)
(his: Tenchi, Ryo-Ohki, and Lady Ayeka)