From:
Joy Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:04:36 -0700
I'm so excited! My dad works for a maintenance crew and being such a
great ferret grandparent rescued some JW1036
(http://www.jettools.com/Shop/index.cfm?navPage=4&iid=13237&tab=details)
that he saw laying in the dumpster. He said "I figured they'd like it
plus it's real heavy duty."

This tubing is great. I've heard other people on here talk about dust
collection hoses but it is the first I've actually seen. The one he
found is clear with a 6 inch diameter and about 6 ft long (it was a
leftover piece I guess...luckily the end he found had the manufacturers
tag on it so I could look it up). The wire that reenforces it is about
the same thickness as dry cleaner hangers.

My fattest ferret really enjoys it. He was doing all kinds of rolling
and turning in it. Poor Gimli can barely get through the regular clear
ferret tube! The two skinny ferrets like to race through it side by
side. The website doesn't say how much it costs and no retailers were
listed within 30 miles of my area which makes me wonder how it got
thrown away but I just thought I'd pass along the info.

Joy in AL