Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 03:09:38 -0500
To "can't have just one"- Not sure how old you are but I remember those
days and my solution was to take up babysitting to make some extra money.
It's also a good idea to do something so you can have some money saved up
in case your ferrets ever need have an emergency or illness that costs a
lot.  Your mom would probably prefer that you assume full responsibility
of the ferret since he is yours and full responsibility means having the
money you need to care for it so you don't have to ask her to do it for
you in case Mickey ever has an emergency.  (plus if memory serves me
well, it makes you feel awfully adult (& proud!)to be able to take care
of big expenses yourself without having to ask mom and dad for help!)  A
friend of mine cleans houses for extra money so she can go out and do
fun stuff!  Good Luck!

Melissa