From:
David Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 1995 17:59:47 EDT
A most curious thing.  We have been feeding, as treats, Ferretbites from 8-in-1
to our three carpet sharks.  They love them.  Recently we bought a batch they
absolutely wouldn't eat.  The date on top was from December 1994.  We bought
another couple of boxes from another store.  One had the same date (Dec. '94)
and the other had an earlier date (Jan. '94.)  They ate the earlier dated ones
but not the later ones.  We called the company.  They had not heard any other
complaints, said they had not changed the formula and sent us six boxes dated
early '95.  The kids won't eat these either!  What's going on?  Anyone else have
similar problems?  Any suggestions?

David & Jenny and the disgruntled kids: Baby, Buttercup and Daisy Belle