From:
Kate Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:42:33 -0600
Our frail little boy, Chewy, crossed over the bridge very early last
Thursday.  It just hurts so much to even think of him gone.  His little
heart was too worn out to go anymore.  Please, Sandee, tell him how much
his mommy, daddy and brother, Jitters, all miss him.  Jitters looks for
him every time he wakes.  There aren't enough words or tears to express
our love for him.  I know God is merciful and that Chewy can breathe
easily again and run without falling over.  Pieces of our hearts are with
him.  Please help him understand where he is and why we aren't there with
him right now and hug him for us.

Mommy Kate, Daddy Chuck and brother Jitters, Tuff(kitty who truly thinks
he is a fuzzbutt), and the other kitties, Elmo and Nikko.