From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 10:04:17 -0600
Hi all,

Sarah is now four years old and I have switched her to Iams adult cat food
which luckily she loves.  Is this ok?  Should I add or change her diet in
any other way?  She also gets two pumps of Ferretone a day and an occational
corner of a cracker if I'm eating them and she won't leave me alone.

Also, several months ago I broke up with my boyfriend (yes, this does
actually have to do with my ferret :) ) and moved into an apartment by
myself.  Since then I have not cut Sarah's claws because they do not
bother me.  I only cut them before because my X complained if I didn't.
Is there any health reason for clipping claws?  Is it okay if I never
clip her claws again?

Thanks,
Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)

P.S.  Bill, thanks so much for all the work you do on the list.  It's
really a great thing.