From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:45:30 -0700
I finally have a use for the small triangle litter pans.  I have a pile
of them turned in with ferrets.  I always use rectangular cat pans so
have a pile of triangles.  Out here in the Southwest it is warm enough
in the daytime to start planting set plants.  The tomatoes I put in the
planters last week were happy, but then this storm came through, nice
snow and rain, but now freezing.  Sooo, I turned a pan upside down over
each plant and covered them with a blanket.  No more crushed plants!  And
if it gets frosty again when the plants get taller I have enough of the
large size to go a little higher.

Carol,
Tucson