From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:07:14 EST
Dookesbury Fuzzbottom (Dooks) has left the kritter krew for the Rainbow
Bridge.

At about 6am on Christmas morning I felt Dooks climb onto the futon and lay
down next to me.  I cuddled him for a while and fell back to sleep.  He
appeared to be having trouble breathing, but did not appear in any pain.

At 8am I woke up to answer the phone.  Dooks was still laying alongside me,
but his spirit had already been callled to the Bridge.

After taking care of Dooks, I went and handled an emergency call at the
complex (my 8am phone call).  When I returned I started to write a story
for Dooks.  Just as I finished the last paragraph I could hear tapping,
banging, and scratching coming from the roof of my apartment.  It only
lasted a minute or two.  It honestly sounded like a business of ferrets was
up there playing and dooking around.  I'd like to think that it was Lady,
Furrice, Zeus, Muttley, Rascal, Socks, and Dooks alll telling me that they
love me, and the appreciate my stories.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~ ~Cinna~Racer~
Guardian Fur-Angels -  ~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~

Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see       KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                      http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.