From:
C & R Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:13:49 -0800
I was very happy to see Domestic Ferrets were represented by F.A.I.R. and
the defenders of the Ferret Faith in California, Ferrets Anonymous at the
Humane Society Animal Rescue Convention in Las Vegas.

While many of the seminars were mainly designated towards Dogs and Cats.
The people running the booth did a great job in representing Ferrets all
over the country & world.  They had tons of great Ferret Information and
were very professional in their approach and appearance.  They should be
commended and when the ballots go around next year for FERRET PERSONS of
the YEAR.  I think those two groups should share the honors.

Every chance we as a Ferret owners have to put forth a positive image and
message about our Ferrets, we should jump at the chance.

I just wanted to thank everyone there and hope we can get together again.

Rick Roller
United Ferret Organization
668 Union Square #234
Sandy, Utah 84070