From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:02:43 -0500
Wes and Susan of the Ferret and Dove Sanctuary in Pensacola have come
through again.  They have kindly offered to take in my babies and find
them a wonderful home.  If anyone is able to take my angels in they are
available, along with lots of other sweet babies, at the shelter in
Pensacola, Fl.

God has truly blessed me with such wonderful friends.  I chose not to
ask these wonderful people because I didn't want to add to their burden.
Wes saw my request this morning and called me to offer his and Susan's
assistance.  Such wonderful people.  I am truly blessed to have them as
my friends.  These are the same people who spent days wetting down the
ferrets while battling their own health problems, during and after
Hurricane Dennis.

Shelley, already missing my babies.  (my stomach hurts!).