From:
Shawna Thom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:57:26 -0700
I just recently acquired a female ferret, 2 1/2 yrs old.  Was told she was
litter-box trained but does not seem to be the case.  I give her the run
of my sons room and she, of course, tries to scratch her way out.  She is
ripping up the carpet.  I rent and don't want to have to pay for carpet.
What do i do?  I am getting very frustrated and don't want to have to lock
her up while we are gone during the day.  I need info on litter-box
training and keeping her from ripping up the carpet.

--Shawna