Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:16:55 -0400
><Blawha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
>Wolfy, everyone knows that already
>All we can do is shake our heads--maybe roll our eyes!
>
>Deva

As incredible and as difficult as it is to believe, not everybody
knows this, Deva. Ferret. Only my family (I include the FML and
everyone "ferret" as my family) knows how truly crazy we are. I
recently started posting on a bird ... er, ferret message board that
I lurked on for the past year. I thought I'd win myself some new bird,
I mean ferret friends by posting one of my adorable movies of Sunny,
our cockatiel, ... er ferret. There were no responses, and I thought
to myself "How wude!". Ferret. Finally, a reply appeared, "Um, Wolfy?
That second link led to your son wearing an umbrella hat and playing
drums on his jock strap ... that he ! was wearing."

Ooops.

Ferret.