Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:41:19 -0700
i just want to say thank you to everyone who sent e-mails or e-cards
regarding the loss of Rascal and Booker.  I tried to answer all the
messages and I hope I didn't miss anyone.  It's comforting to know
that so many people care and that they understand how I feel.

Life does indeed go on.  The dynamics of the big cage have certainly
changed!  Booker used to be the alpha ferret and now that he's gone,
Scooby, the other male, thinks he should be the boss.  He's still trying
to convince the two girls, Bailey and Angelica.  I think they know he's
a big cream puff.  And then there's Charlie (I call him Chuckles).  He's
a "used" ferret we adopted just before Christmas.  So far, he's just had
some play time with the others but we'll move him to the big cage pretty
soon.

Speaking of "used ferrets": This past summer, I was given a young male
(less than 1 yr.) along with his cage.  My granddaughter and her mother
were visiting and I sent Mojo back to Fargo ND with them.  Since then,
they have adopted two more.  FERRET MATH!!!  I love it!!!!!

Again, thank you all so much. BOBBI

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Bailey, Angelica, Scooby, and Charlie
Missing Rascal, Dickens, CJ, Booker and Susie

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??