From:
Dana Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 20:04:16 -0700
Dear Chip, Margie, Judy, John, Melanie, Bill P., Pez, Bill S., Shelly, Sara,
Loni, Nikole, Butch, Ann, Stephen, Sharon, Lyn, Scott, Chris and Steve:

And the many others whose names I can't remember.  Thank you so much for
your support, concern and offers of assistance with PB (aka Pretty Boy).  I
always knew that FMLers were special people, but you folks are truly
amazing!  I've had offers from all over the country, with people either
wanting to help with transportation costs and/or driving to come pick him
up.  PB is on the Most Wanted List!

I'm pleased to report that we have resolved the situation quite well.  PB is
going into foster care in Newberry, SC about 1.5 hours from Charlotte.  I
will be able to see him and when the situation changes (larger digs and when
Saralinda - my 1.5 week old is a wee bit bigger) he'll be able to rejoin the
family.  I am delighted that Scott has opened his home and heart to my
little guy.

Again, many, many thanks for your support. PB sends lot's of warm kisses
your way.

Dana