From:
Patricia Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 02:06:29 -0400
Dayna,
I absolutely adored your gallop to the rescue of the two French Chats de
Poul. Thanks for a good story.

Sevin is not listed for use inside in Oregon.  It is a carbamate
insecticide, cholinesterase inhibitor.  It has been implicated in
teratogenic events.  Even though it has a low LD50, that is only for
immediate acute.  I would definitely rethink using that on the bugs.  I know
you said you use none, but others might.  All pesticides are toxic,
including the organics, or they would not do their job.  Unfortunately, we
really don't know how ferrets react to pesticides, so I would probably class
them as kittens.

Many blessings on you for your kind heart and crusader mentality.
Pat in Oregon