From:
Curtis & Dawn Middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 23:31:32 -0400
Well one little fuzzbutt just is not enough.  We have fallin in love with
Casey Jones and we think it is time for him to have a buddy.  He is a
handful but we would not have it any other way.  We all ready have a house
full,a dog,a cat,a hamster,a iguana and of course Casey.He is 5 months
old,wondering if M or F would be better for him older or younger?  We live
in East Tenn.  do not mind travling in this area.  We will offer a home full
of love and lots of time to play, one of us is always home.We are just
looking for one at this time.Anyone who needs a home for a little fuzzie
just drop us a line.

Thanks for the FML we have learned alot.

    Curtis,Dawn and the four-legged kids