From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:52:19 -0700
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your help and support.
Mikey finally came home today, and Jack was soooo happy to see him, lots
of butt sniffing going on ;)  Mikey's little escapade with a boot rang up
a bill of $504.  Please let my experience teach you that you ALWAYS need
to have an emergency stash of $ available for your fuzzies...they may get
into something they're not supposed to, and get poisoned, blockages,
anything is possible with these litte guys.  Please also be suspicious of
your shoes, if your ferrets have access to them You may just have walked
into a puddle of bacteria, and your baby may lick the water off the shoe
looking for an insert, and dont be suspicious of just your shoes....
everyone's shoes that can bring toxins into the home.

And if you're Gellin, keep them away from the fuzzy felon.... Mikey's
bottom left canine was extracted, but as soon as he got home, he dove for
the food...musta built up an appetite.  His appetite is good, and so is
his thirst.  I got a little harassment from some co-workers saying they
would have just let him be instead of taking him to the vets....and they
got plenty of harassment back :) Just watching mikey sleep makes
everything worth it...i wouldnt trade him for the world.  or any of my
babies :)

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~