From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:30:57 -0500
>Dear bridge greeters
>Please keep a look out for a shelter ferret named Tony Marcus.

Dear Shelter Mommy Erica & Hoodlums,

It's me Tony Marcus, I have had some time off from Flight Training,
so I thought I'd take the time to drop you a note from my side of
the Bridge.

Guys, it's GREAT here! Unlimited snacks - even the ones we ain't 'spose
to have - NO bath's, lots of hidey holes that NEVER-EVER get cleaned
out and as much skritch time as we want. Silly hooman angels can be
talked into anything around here. They say the Big Guy really did
design us to be too adorable to not cuddle.

I know I was only there for a short time, but in the time I was with
you, I knew what it meant to be loved unconditionally, so I knew never
to settle for less. So thank you Shelter Mommy Erica for letting me
into your heart, and yes, when I arrived, I had plenty of kisses for
all of your shelter kids, and then some.

XOXOXOXO

Tony Marcus