From:
Yvonnethe tech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 00:35:28 EST
I am sending this thank you to all that were Secret Santas to my ADV
kids.  I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.  It has been a bad year for me.
As I was doing my license renewal for 2004 I realized I lost 25 kids in
2003.  As most shelters know the worst season is Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec.
for older and sick kids leaving for the bridge.  The month of Dec. alone
I lost 5.

I am now tending to my 9 yr.old Boo who has started with seizures and
6 yr. old Halo (ADV+) who is the last of my NZ kids.  She is having
respiratory problems.

So again, Thank You for all the great treats, hammies,stuffed toys,
food, gift certificates and many more items.  Everyone enjoyed them.

Yvonne (Fuzztek Shelter-North)