Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:36:17 -0800
Hi- Many, if not all ,of you are aware we applied for a grant -- from
Hometown Helper/Hamburger Helper to help us build our dream --- an
outdoor safe and natural enrichment enclosure for our rescued ferrets..
well ... the grant moneys have been awarded and sadly, Wind & Willows
was not selected..

DREAMS do not die around here..

They might get smaller and be postponed but they DO NOT DIE..

We are asking for donations -- very small donations--- Please consider
dropping a dollar or two in a an envelope-- throw in a Christmas card
if you like.. Please help our dream come true-- FEEL FREE TO PASS THE
WORD

If you have any fundraising ideas.. please feel free to email me..

Wind & Willow Small Animal Rescue, Sanctuary & Hospice is the only
actual Ferret rescue in our area,I'd like to say there isn't much of
a need; but sadly the need is far greater than we ever imagined.

We are seeking to provide a safe and enriching outdoor area for the
abused, neglected and unwanted ferrets that arrive at our door.

We currently provide daily care, medical assistance and emergency aid
to rescued Northern Nevada and Northern California ferrets.

We have been promised free labor and many supplies to help us reach
our goal.

Fundraising efforts to date have raised nearly $600.

Our construction will include a purchased 10 x 10 ft shed, insulation,
evap cooler, e-wall safety heater, cement slab floor, solar motion
lights, a 30" barrier wall, 800 sq ft garden.(covered and enclosed to
protect from predators,excess sun and insects) some landscaping has
been promised and friends and family have pledged labor. Our estimated
overall cost would have been $5000. but by cutting a few corners, and
scavenging we might be able to get it built for closer to $3500.

fundraisers are being planned and it will get built- But with your
assistance it can be open and appreciated all the sooner.

Donations can be tax deductable as we are 501c3 under SOS --

If you would like a tax receipt please donate in our name ( Wind &
Willows Ferret Rescue) through SOS (Support our Shelters)

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS1.html

Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
100 Walsh Road
Lansdowne PA 19050

all other donations ($ or supplies) can be sent or delivered to
1274 Robin DR
Fallon NV 89406

or paypal

see our website for a wish list

Wind and Willow Small Animal Rescue, Sanctuary and Hospice
501c3 under SOS "Support Our Shelters"
Fallon, NV 89406
http://www.freewebs.com/fallonferts/index.htm