Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:04:58 -0500
My kids wont use corner pans..  Not big enough for them!!  Actually at this
moment silly me let them get away with missing the potty a few times and now
they are not room free but in there cage :( Training has to start all over
and this is the only way I can do it.  PAPER IS NOT WORKING!!

I have a Midwest cage and seeing they are back to being caged I will to be
making changes..  Of course everyone has been posting here about there
modifications and I didn't save any of them.  Well that is okay I suppose
seeing I want real shelves When there was a Pet Expo in Mass.  there was
someone who made cages and said he would do shelving for me at $10.00 per
shelf, I would just have to attach... Of course unlike a ferret I put the
card in a safe place just I can't remember where!  Did anyone else get a
card from this person or is there anyone who knows of someone??

Tess and toes is still happening and I didn't get very many responses
regarding my toe biter..  My little 1 year old female has this thing for
gripping on to your toe real hard and I'm afraid that she will get hurt if
she continues (not intentional hurt).  Someone said for me to try Tabasco
sauce...... SHE LOVES SPICY FOODS!!!!  I do appreciate the idea but she
likes it better then bitter apple (her 2nd favorite).

ETC...
Ferret Day... I think that yes it should be more then one day.  Ferrets are
very special animals and if they had even a week, month, few days scattered
etc it will say "HEY FERRETS ARE IMPORTANT!!"

I love the "If you can" post.  Ferrets do fit it better then dogs.

Well I must be off for now.  Still open to ideas with Tess and her toes.

Em
 Bandit and Tess=00=00