From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:54:13 -0800
Hi everyone,

I haven't lurked for some time because my father was very ill (and so were
2 of my fuzzies).  It's been 1 month since they all died.  My 3 little
fuzzies, Meco, Kody and Oso were such a great support to me thru dad's
illness - you know, the way they know when you are really down and give you
extra lovin' and lots of kisses and bright eyed happy faces to cheer you
up.  Meco and Oso both held on til dad went, and then they went 2 & 3 days
after - Meco of Lymphoma and Oso of a huge cancerous tumor.  We figure they
beat dad over the Rainbow Bridge and hid the Pearly Gate key on him!  So
far Kody is adjusting well to being the lone weasel and is still extra
loving.  The family and I are getting thru it OK too.  Anyway, don't let a
day go by without hugging your fuzzy and human loved ones.

Dede