Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:10:18 EDT
A.
The main person keeping the GCFA shelter open became ill.  He must have
bed rest, or this could develop into a serious situation for this person,
the ferrets, and the shelter.

Norm was pale and exhausted when last I saw him.  Now he should be
resting and sleeping.  That is not going to happen without YOUR help.

I have rescheduled everything to work Friday from Morning to late
evening.  If you are coming-Email me what time,so I expect a knock on the
door.  Work 11 hours Thursday.  Will return your e-mail around 10 PM.

Need members to help at least
Sunday and  Monday and NEXT Sat..

Call 708-442-8650.
Post this on any Illinois ferret sites.

Take 294 to 290 East, and get off at First Ave.  headed towards
Brookfield Zoo.  The shelter is 5 minutes away.  Knock loudly on the
door.

Warning: If this man becomes too ill to work anymore, which is a real and
strong possibility if he cannot get his rest now- 100 ferrets will not
have what they need at this shelter.  YOUR shelter.Do you know what I am
saying?

Let GCFA members head off a large ferret emergency.

No one will scream at you, call you names, belittle you behind your back,
or any of those other mean things people can do.  I have dropped a huge
container of stuff on the floor.  I have put a ferret baCK---In The Wrong
Cage!!!!!!!

No one yelled at me or made fun of me.
This is a really very nice place.

B.
Retired?  Have time off between 10 am and 2 pm?  Or can you come after
work a night a week or every other week ?

Norm is not going to be able to continue this pace.  I have warned you
guys.  And the time may already be here.  We had better start getting
some serious help.  Please post this.

We need people to do ferret wash, pick up supplies, take the sick ferrets
to the vets, or give the soups, or...........

Find something you like.  Meanwhile-kiss alot of ferrets.  Get them out
in the play areas, and get them off their speed bumps.

Know you are making a difference.

The future of GCFA is dependent upon its members.
Don't ever doubt that.

Lisette