Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:14:21 -0500
Someone posted awhile back about a Whole Foods product of pre-ground
raw chicken with bones, etc. I have been trying to order this through
Whole Foods, with difficulty. The last I heard it was coming in Friday,
but the guy mentioned "dog food."

Does anyone know about this product? if so, please send me the exact
name.

If you know of any similar food, please let me know. I am looking for
an easier Chicken Gravy recipe that will include bones.

Thanks,
Shron & Rocky