From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 17:47:26 -0400
Another ferret was picked up by our club contact today from the Durham,
North Carolina APS.  This is about the fifth ferret in as the last month
that we've picked up from them, too many ferrets being turned loose it
seems.  Very sad.

More to the point, this is a beautiful cinnamon sable male, exact age as
yet uncertain but definitely less than one year old.  He is very playful
and bouncy, and a non nipper.  Found ferret flyers are being posted in the
area where he was picked up, but so far no one has responded to them.  We
would love to get this little guy straight into a home ASAP considering
that our shelter has over 20 ferrets in residence, over half recovering
from surgeries or living with other terminal illnesses and most are older.
If you are interested in a lovely well mannered cinnamon ferret please call
Triangle Ferret Lovers club contact Shari Gunter at 919 231-3222 (number
posted with permission)

Thanks
Robynn McCarthy
Triangle Ferret Lovers, North Carolina