From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:30:02 -0500
donnette wrote:
>My Scooter never got to see the Ocean and play in the Sand... And please
>say a prayer for Scooter and for me that the Rainbow Bridge actually exists.

we just had to have our little Scooter (yes, that was really *her* name)
given the mercy shot a couple of weeks ago.  we miss her terribly.

there is indeed a rainbow bridge, and i tell my grandkids about it and point
it out when we see a rainbow, saying that all our beloved pets are right
there but we can't go to see them until it's really our time, but as they
don't want us to grieve too much, they send us rainbows to let us know
they're still around and thinking about us.

i also discovered this fact: our pets at the rainbow bridge don't want us to
be lonely and grieve them, so they send us you another living animal who
desperately needs our love.  be on the lookout!!  -- my beloved kitty,
Willie, sent Shredni, our first ferret, to us, and i know scooter has a
special someone in mind for you.  it may be a stray, it may be at the local
shelter, it may come from out of nowhere.  it can be *any* animal, but it
will need the love and a good home that only you can provide.

-- rainey & stormin, shredni (the fert), cairbre and angel (the kitties) --
and the rainbow gang